domingo, febrero 03, 2013

Yoko Ono on my tee


I haven´t finished my exams yet, but fortunately, this week I have my last two exams. That means I'll have more time, so I'll post more! Here you've got what I've been wearing the most to go to study: t-shirt and skinny jeans. It can seem very dress up, but if you take the fur coat it isn't! Actually I found it amazingly comfortable and I'm looking for more comfy tees like this one!  

Aún sigo con los exámenes, pero esta semana ya acabo. Eso quiere decir que tendré mucho tiempo, por lo que podré subir más post! Esto es lo que he estado poniendo mucho últimamente para ir a estudiar: camiseta y pitillos. Puede que parezca un poco arreglado, pero es por el abrigo. De todas formas, es súper cómodo y la verdad es que voy a ir a comprarme muchas más camisetas como ésta!