lunes, diciembre 31, 2012

Midnight



I have been quite busy lately and the weather haven't helped either. When we started taking the pictures it started raining so, it was quite hard to take good pics and it was too dark as well. The next photos will be better, I promise! Moving to the look, I borrowed my sister Miriam's leopard slippers which I love and they got quite wet! Hope you like it! 

Últimamente no he tenido mucho tiempo para hacer fotos y el tiempo tampoco ha ayudado mucho. De hecho, cuando empezamos a hacernos las fotos empezó a llover y además estaba ya muy oscuro. Las próximas fotos estarán mejor. Esta vez le cogí prestadas a mi hermana Miriam sus slippers de leopardo que me encantan! Espero que os haya gustado! 



Parka: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Pull and Bear
Slippers: Zara